Deathigner - short film
..In which the children of the gods of Death attend reaper-school.
Look at this ADORABLE short film.
WATCH THIS. This is so fucking cute that I started to cry
god, this is so sweet. And I really loved how they had different death gods too, even more than the 3 we focused on. All the different cultural Deaths
That was the cutest ting EVER
Ponzu Adopts an Orphan Kitten Rejected By Her Mother
When Ichimi the kitten was rejected by her mother, Ponzu the golden retriever and his owner Jessiepon took her in and have begun nursing her back to full health. Ichimi has taken very well to her guardian Ponzu – the two play together all the time, and Ponzu even cleans and sleeps together with Ichimi. Judging by the pictures on Jessiepon’s Instagram account, Ichimi is growing stronger by the day.
Ichimi has provided Ponzu a much-needed respite from his heartbreak after Wasabi, a kitten that Ponzu and Jessiepon rescued from a crow attack, died in August. Now, Ponzu has a new kitten to care for.
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.